Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome to Cardinal Cushing Centers Blog




I wanted to create a blog where families, supporters and the people we serve could read and comment about what is happening at the Cardinal Cushing Centers.

For my first entry, I want to share with you the wonderful meeting John Boucher, Chairman of our Board and I had with Cardinal Sean O'Malley last month. The meeting was facilitated by Jim McDonough, Chancellor of the Archdiocese and a longtime supporter and former Board member. The Cardinal was very interested in our work and plans on visiting us in Hanover when his schedule permits.

Last week, I was able to see our varsity soccer team compete against the Riverview School in Cape Cod and then watch all three of our soccer teams compete in the Special Olympics Fall Tournament. Our athletes displayed great athleticism and sportsmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment